Friday, July 6, 2007

Back at it...

So that was my weekend :-( Got up early this morning, thanks in no small part to a certain grey kitten nibbling on the ends of my toes ... Gandolph can be quite persistent when he decides it's breakfast time! Probably just as well, since I've been kinda busy ever since. Coffee, laundry (gotta have clean clothes for work!), making lunch, having breakfast ... Damn! I forgot to have breakfast!

I'm off to work for 10:30 this morning - the good news is an early finish; the bad news is roughly 7.5 hours of go-go-go bus driving! My Friday work is on the route 6, which, for those of you who don't know Victoria's bus system, runs up and down Quadra street, which is one of 3 main arteries running in a north/south direction through Victoria. It's a consistently busy route, with lots of stops, lots of passengers, lots of mobility aids (wheelchairs, walkers, scooters) and lots of baby strollers, too. It all adds up to a very busy day. Oh well, busy makes the time go by quicker, so they say - we'll see...

No run (yet) today - statistically speaking, if I don't get out there and pound some pavement before noon, I usually don't make it. By the time I'm done work, I haven't got the motivation left to go out and run. I will be cycling to work, so today won't be a total write-off, aerobically speaking.

Thanx for reading, TTY later on...

No comments: